Sunday, August 15, 2010

I caught the Blog Bug

Well, I'm not sure where or how to start.  Never have done this before.  I guess you can say I caught the Blog Bug.  Currently, I am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant and have been doing a lot of research this pregnancy.  Because of that research, I was introduced to random blogs.  I have been wanting to blog this pregnancy, but with a 4 year old and a current 16 month old that didn't work out so well. 

About my 4th month of pregnancy me, husband and children moved from the big city of Chicago where I have called home for 36 years, to a small town of 2000 people called Bull Shoals, AR.  Husband is a commercial diver by trade and partnered up with a buddy he graduated school with who is from Arkansas, to start a commercial dive business.  Everything sounded great, and we took the major life plunge and did it.  Now, 4 months later, and more bills than customers, we are moving on.  That's a story for another blog.  Shortly after we moved here, I decided I was going to have this baby at home.  I had looked into it and made the decision.  I found a midwife and everything is set and ready to go.  Everybody but baby.  She can't decide to pick a birthday.  So we wait.  Once she does come, DH will stay with us for a week, and then leaves for his hometown in Colorado.  We will follow one month later and my next journey starts.

I haven't decided what I will blog about just yet so this first blog is a Freshman First Attempt!   I'm sure it will be a journey of motherhood, being a wife, moving to a place where animals out number people, child birth, home birth, using a Midwife, being a mom to a step child.  There will most likely be blogs about home beer making, my recipes I create and my children latest accomplishments.  So, if any of the above perk your interest, please feel free to follow me as I write about the next chapters of my life and adventures.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for that new addition of yours to arrive!

    I know your next move isn't something you're thrilled about but any change is an adventure, right? And I look forward to living vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have to post your birth story!
    Use blogging as a journal. Release your steam & vent away :) That's the great part about this. Your opinions, feelings, beliefs. Have fun... it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world. Can't wait to read more Cuz.

    ReplyDelete